True stories by Murl Harpham



















The fire department received a medical aid call and could not get much information as to what the problem was so being suspicious they asked us to respond and assist.

We found a man in great pain.  It turned out he was taking a shower and while all lathered up he slipped his ring onto his penis.
It swelled up and he could not get it off.  It was so enlarged around the ring that you couldn't even see the ring.  Trying to keep straight faces, we transported him to the hospital where it was removed.  We could hardly drive back to the station, we were laughing so hard. 


Murl Harpham